Mastering with stems (groups) is an interesting one. You have more flexibility during mastering because you can do a deepdive into the levels of the seperate stems.
Unique to my approach is that I use analogue summing (Neve/Neumann/Atomic tube summing).
We can handle 32 stems (stereo) into summing.
- All mastering is done by George -
STEM MASTERING (PER TRACK)
For your track(s), please upload them from the provided link on the confirmation of your order.
Please name your track(s) with the following information below:
- Name of your Track
- First and Last Name
- Date (DD-MM-YYYY)
- Remove all inserts from your masterbus.
- In case you really love a plug in on it. Send me two pre-masters. One with and one without so I can hear what you like.
- Deliver no peaks above -6DBSF TP.
- If you want a fade out in your track send the pre-master WITHOUT fade out and let me know exactly where you want the fade to start and when it has to end.
- During export no normalisation, check this before exporting please!
- Please name your track very well so I know the title.
- No mp3 as pre-master!
- AIFF OR WAV File 24 bits 48 KHZ would be awesome!
- Do not forget: The mix is the most important thing for a great master. I always give advice when I think the mix needs it.